T.A.H.M. Enterprises Inc.
T.A.H.M. Enterprises Inc has 15 years experience constructing concrete sound barriers in Alberta, mainly within the City of Calgary but has had projects in Red Deer, Airdrie, Cochrane and Saskatchewan as well.
T.A.H.M. Enterprises Inc has primarily constructed the post and plank style of precast fence, allan block fence, and various other styles of sound attenuation walls.
Some of the projects we have worked on recently are:
- New Sound Fence behind the Canyon Meadows LRT (post and plank style)
- New Sound Fence on Canyon Meadows Drive (post and plank style)
- New Sound Fence on Strathcona Blvd (post and plank style)
- GE5 Project - (Glenmore Reservior to McLeod Tr.) Constructed Allan Block style of fence.
- Garrison Woods - New Allan Block Fence
- Deerfoot Trail - the majority of the post and plank precast fences along Deerfoot Trail are our installs.
- Red Deer - Post and Plank Fence by Westlake
- Cochrane - Post and Plank Fence
- As well as many smaller residential retaining wall and concrete pad/deck projects.
Since we have been installing sound fencing since 1995, we continue to excel in this area with our vast experience, knowledge, and quality of installs provided by T.A.H.M. Enterprises Inc, and look forward to many more years of service for Calgary and the surrounding area.